March 29 2017, ASPIDER-NGI invited to present at MVNO World Congress on Prepaid MVNO applications and the importance of eSIM. This event is being held at the Acropolis in Nice, France from April 25-27. ASPIDER-NGI is hence participating in two of the sessions.
Open Debate: Why is the eSIM so important?
- What is eSim? How is it different to other technologies enabling multiple IMSIs?
- Why is the eSim discussion taking so long?
- Which are the disputable matters that cause divisions between operators and technology providers?
- What will change once the GSMA’s proof of concept is finalised?
- Understanding the consequences of eSim implementation?
- What are the opportunities for operators and customers?
Virtualization: Off-the-shelf prepaid MVNO solutions
- Delivering value and positioning to reinforce brand values
- Flexible bundles, payments and voucher integration to drive retail linkage
- Service Enrichment: smartphone apps, self-serve thresholds, campaigns
- Value Added Services to boost revenue: payments, content, ad inventory.
ASPIDER-NGI is an operator independent company providing connectivity allowing you to build and control your own mobile solutions. We build, support and operate innovative MVNO and IoT platforms. We provide the network and expertise you require, and therefore deliver with the flexibility and agility you need to disrupt and grow your market. ASPIDER-NGI delivers and supports voice, data, SMS, multi-IMSI and eSIM products to manage and hence connect billions of connections for IoT, MVNO, Content and Corporate Mobile solutions. Hundreds of clients have been launched around the world, from traditional M2M and MVNO projects, to OTT and IoT OEM solutions for Operators and Corporates. For more information, visit www.aspider-ngi.com.
RSS News Feed for ASPIDER-NGI: https://aspider-ngi.com/feed/
Keywords: mobile Internet, mobility, mobile, service providers, mobile operators, MVNE, IoT, M2M, IaaS, carrier, MVNO World Congress, MVNO Summit, MVNOs Summit, ASPIDER, ASPIDER-NGI, Netherlands, David Traynor, Michel Zwijnenberg, Jan Mooijman, Intelligent Network,